Recent Posts

blog title

Monday, July 15, 2013

When It Rains...

Me and Eli Young Band have very different reasons for liking rain, I think. I mean, seriously, is there anything more relaxing than summer rain?

Nope. There's not. Especially when we need it so bad!

And it looks like we might be in for way more than normal this week, so let's enjoy it!

I'm a total homebody on rainy days, so one of my favorite things to do is order dinner in and watch a movie on the couch. Pizza is a good default, of course, but Mama Fu's actually delivers and they have locations all over town. So odds are, they deliver to you!


Grab whatever Netflix DVD is in your mailbox and settle in for potstickers and chicken teriyaki. Or their egg rolls are really good too. Or the crab rangoons...ooh, or the lettuce wraps! Okay, maybe skip the main dish and just order every appetizer they have. Choosing is just too difficult. Or you can do like me and order too much so that you have leftovers the next day. (Leftover Chinese food is almost better than fresh anyway, right?)

Also, I feel like I need to confess that I included the chopsticks in the photo solely because it made it more interesting. I can't figure out how to use those things. My third grade teacher tried to show us, but I just never have figured out how you're supposed to eat rice with them! There were definitely forks involved with the actual eating of the chicken teriyaki!

Jenni

3 comments:

  1. Mmmm. Wish it was permissable to have chinese food delivered to my desk. ... At 8 am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay. I'm taking your advice. This weekend has a movie and Mama Fu's take out on the calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I could just about live on their egg rolls

    ReplyDelete