Recent Posts

blog title

Friday, July 26, 2013

The End... sniff sniff


Sigh... Wednesday was the last concert of the KOKE FM Free Texas Concert Series for 2013.  Sixteen weeks of fabulousness (oooh that's a fun word!)  Whatever will I do with myself on Wednesdays until next year?    No music... no KOKE FM friends... I'm sure withdrawal is on the way.  sniff...

Snap out of it, Diana! 

ok... I'm ok now (sniff).  ANYWAY...we sure had a good time Wednesday - RECKLESS KELLY was incredible!!!!  They are always incredible but sometimes there's just a special something that takes it over the top - THAT was Wednesday.  Here are a few of my fav pics:



























Don't forget Randy Rogers will be at Central Texas Speedway this Saturday!  ...and FowlerFest is coming up in September ...and JABFest in October... see you there!

diana
www.dianacoxphotos.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment